- Unique Cakes Striaght out of Kathy and Company
- Wedding Cakes Made Simple/Kathy and Company//Upstate South Carolina Wedding Cakes
- Buttercream Wedding Cake Options|Kathy and Company Wedding and Specialty Cakes| Wedding Cakes Upstate South Carolina| We
- Blown Sugar Apple Wedding Cake|Rebecca Gray and Shannon Nethery’s Wedding Cake 10/15/2011|Twigs Tiempietto in Greenville SC|Kathy and Company Upstate Wedding Cakes|
- Kathy and Company Cupcake Tree|Beautiful wedding cakes featuring sugar flowers|Kathy and Company Wedding and Specialty Cakes| Kathy and Company Catering| Wedding Cakes Upstate South Carolina| 2008-2010 Pick of the Upstate the knot best of weddings|Hugenot Mill Loft of Greenville| Jessica Mooney & Chris Siler’s Wedding 10/15/11|Mandy Powell Wedding Planner|Flowers by Greg Foster
- Camera and Laptop Groom Cakes
- Wedding Cheese Cakes
- Holbrook and Dillard Wedding
- Kathy’s Favorite Cake of the Month
- Huguenot Mill Loft
Downtown Greer welcomed the wedding of familes Akers and Fowler. The bride and groom danced in the rain and partied at the Davenport. Guest were served a lovely buffet and a modern sleek cake topped with personal topper. The cake flavors were Raspberry Fudge, Almond, Strawberry and Chocolate with Raspberry.
Cristina Buffone Wedding Cake – Grand Hyatt Atlanta|Kathy and Company Wedding Cakes|2008 – 2009 Pick of the Upstate the knot best of weddings|Upstate Bridal Association Member|KathyandCompany.com
Cristina Buffone Wedding Cake – Grand Hyatt Atlanta|Kathy and Company Wedding Cakes|2008 – 2010 Pick of the Upstate the knot best of weddings|Upstate Bridal Association Member|KathyandCompany.com
Saturday, April 10th was an exciting weekend at Kathy and Company. Julie delivered cakes to Woodburn Plantation and Westin Poinsett while Kathy headed to Atlanta to deliver Cristina Buffone’s wedding and groom’s cake. Cristina’s cake was a brush embroidery design to match her wedding dress on dark kahlua fondant which actually looked like a milk chocolate fondant. The cake was topped with Kathy’s life-size gumpaste roses in pink. Jaclyn Showalter, Catering Director for the Grand Hyatt, relayed their head executive chef’s comments about my wedding cake to me which made my day, week, month etc! He told Jaclyn that my cake was perfect. She asked him exactly what he meant because she has never heard him say that about a cake. He said the fondant is smooth with no bubbles or indentions and the brush embroidery is done freehanded rather than being marked with a pattern and piped over. He commented that it probably took me between 8 and 10 hours to pipe the 5 tier cake (and he is exactly right, I spent 8 1/2 hours just on the design). And, he said the gumpaste roses are phenomenal! (Thank you Diana Tornow, fellow SC ICES member, for hints on making perfect gumpaste roses.) Even though I could see my flaws, the chef’s comments certainly made the entire trip to Atlanta worthwhile for me. And, thanks Domenick Buffone for the room with the wonderful 19th floor view of Buckhead. (Domenick, Cristina’s dad is the manager of the Greenville Hyatt.) Check out our pictures.
Kathy and Company had cake and catering at Woodburn Plantation, Pendleton SC for the Beckley and Marcus wedding. Bride chose a 3 tiered swirled cake with a dessert table serving cupcakes and chocolate bundt cakes topped with chocolate ganache!
Kathy and Company did the wedding cake, groom’s cake, and catering at a beautiful new venue in Long Creek South Carolina.
We gave it our best. Watch for upcoming rebroadcast!
Operation Game Groom’s Cake|Custom Wedding Cakes|Wedding cakes for Upstate South Carolina|Specializing in Wedding Catering|Winner of 2008 and 2009 Best of Weddings by the knot magazine
Glenda Timmerman ordered this cake for her son’s rehearsal dinner at the Greenville Hyatt. I had just returned from Bronwen Weber’s “Sculpting Faces” class in Chicago and couldn’t wait to put what I had learned into practice. Just received an email from Glenda telling us how much they loved the cake.
For more information on Kathy’s custom wedding and groom’s cakes, visit our website.
Kathy and Company is a custom bakery located in Easley, South Carolina. If you are interested in a “Kathy” cake, email Kathy or call 864-246-0107.